Watch the highlights of the second day of competition at Hang Loose beach, Italy.
Riders faced a frustrating day on the beach when competition was halted after just three races at the KiteFoil GoldCup in increasingly flukey and unstable winds, only contest to resume in the early evening with another three races.
OVERALL STANDINGS AFTER 8 QUALIFYING RACES
1. Maxime Nocher (MON) – 8 points
2. Julien Kerneur (FRA) – 11 points
3. Benni Boelli (GER) – 17 points
4. Axel Mazella (FRA) – 19 points
5. Adrian Geislinger (AUT) – 24 points