IKA – List of prohibited Kiteboarding Events published
The following events are considered to fall under ISAF regulation 19.4.1 – prohibited events.
Taking part in any of these events may lead to suspension of ISAF eligibility.
Competitors taking part in the events listed below will be reported to their National Association and to the ISAF Executive Committee, which will decide about the suspension.
The minimum time for suspension of ISAF eligibility is 3 years, and in that period competitors may not take part in any official ISAF/class events.
This includes at the time being any events of the PKRA (Professional Kite Riders Association), KTE (Kite Tour Europe), KTA (Kite Tour Asia) and the events of the national member associations of the IKA including their national events and championships.
The events considered to fall under ISAF regulation 19.4 are:
* Any events under IKF jurisdiction as “world governing body”
* Any events of the KPWT “world tour”
* FKI Course Racing Sardinia
* KPWT Jamaica (March 2010)
* KPWT Lanzarote (June 2010)
* KPWT Germany (June 2010)
* KPWT Greece (June 2010)
* KPWT Morocco (July 2010)
* KPWT Turkey (July 2010)
* KPWT Tarifa (July 2010)
* KPWT Portugal (August 2010)
* KPWT Canada (September 2010)
* KPWT Brazil (September 2010)
* KPWT Morocco (September 2010)
* KPWT France (November 2010)
* KPWT Australia (December 2010)