MINI KTE Holland – Day 3
Very challenging race conditions at day three of the MINI Kitesurf Tour Europe Scheveningen, with the Easterly side-offshore wind turning up before noon. Flat water and clear blue skies formed the stage of an exciting day of action.
Course Race Results (after 7 races)
1. Florian Gruber (Germany)
2. Blazej Ozog (Poland)
3. Alejandro Climent Hernandez (Spain)
4. Maks Zakowski (Poland)
5. Rolf van der Vlugt (Netherlands)
1. Stephanie Bridge (England)
2. Aga Grymska (Poland)
3. Katja Roose (Netherlands)
4. Anastasia Akopova (Russia)
5. Astrid Berz (Switserland)
More action tomorrow, with a very promising wind. Stay tuned.