Attention! New Freestyle Rules
This year there will be a couple of changes relating to judging. As the world tour adjusted its scoring system, these changes are a part of trying to prepare national and continental competitors for other competitions.
Check the summery:
- The judges shall write down the first 12 trick which are performed by a competitor.
- Crashes shall be counted as an attempt and will therefore be included within the first 12 tricks.
- Only the best 7 Tricks will be included in the judges’ scores.
- The judges’ scores are based on the overall impression of these 7 tricks.
- In close heats a tie shall be broken in favor of the competitor with the better execution of tricks.
- If a competitor performs the same trick on the same tack more than once, it will only be the trick which is best executed that the judges shall score.