The first edition of the Red Bull Ragnarok just ended. This was a endurance snowkite race in a 15km course around the mountains of Norway.
The conditions were pretty hard core with some very strong winds (50knots)
150 kiters took place on the competition but in the end the heroes were Sigve Botnen (snowboard competition) and Bjørn Kaupang (ski competition).
Beside the race, there was also a cable competition that was conquered by Remi Meum.
1) Sigve Botnen (NOR) 4 laps, 3.27.05
2) Marek Zach (CZ) 4 laps, 3.27.07
3) Marius Coucheron (NOR) 3.41.41
1) Marianna Voznesskaja (EST) 2 laps
1) Bjørn Kaupang (NOR) 2.57.07
2) Tens Farm Neck Terje (NOR) 3.00.01
3) Christian Nerdrum (NOR) 3.23.23
1) Remi Meum (NOR)
2) Aaron Hadlow (GB)
3) Sigve Botnen (NOR)