Future Fins is proud to announce the much anticipated Techflex fins, the industry’s first technical flat sided fin!
With the next progression in the Futures line, the Techflex are designed with carbon to give you additional power, response and precision. Techflex takes your surfing to the next level and is perfect for experienced surfers with a powerful approach or any level surfer in powerful waves.
Techflex was designed to stiffen up the fin in the right places with strategically placed carbon in the base and tip. This activates flex in the middle of the fin, harnessing power and creating maximum lift. It is offered with the best and most popular templates in the industry and there is a template for every size surfer, with the F4, WCT, EA and AM2.
These templates come from the best in the business, and were designed in conjunction with Eric Erakawa, Al Merrick, Doug Haut and our renowned design team.
On top of all of the technology built into these fins, they also look insane; get them on your board now!
- Stiffer than RTM HoneyComb and Blackstix, but softer than Glass
- For Surfers that prefer flat sided fins.
- Great fin for harnessing power.
- Works great in powerful waves and for powerful surfers in all conditions.
- More responsive than Honeycomb
- Perfect fin to transition from Glass-on
To know more about the new Techflex fins visit Future Fins website.