General

Kitesurf competitions

kitesurf & snowkite comps

Kitesurf gear

Video

Kitesurfing videos

2010 Brunotti Youri Zoon Pro Kitesurf Board

12 January 2010 | 9:22 pm

After extensive competition testing from Top PKRA professional, Youri Zoon himself, the best selling freestyle board has been refined even more for 2010!

With the introduction of a new quad-channel bottom, down-the-line traction and power control is like never before.

2010 brunotti youri zoon pro

A triple concave has been added between the foot area for earlier and enhanced planning speed. A relatively parallel outline, rocker designed for speed, and wide tips ensure the boards tracks hard and is stable even with the hottest of landings.

Complete with Gel Shock System footpads, for maximum comfort, foot protection and board control.

2010 brunotti youri zoon pro

The Brunotti Youri Pro 2010 continues to be manufactured with a full Wood Core, which has proven to be the most durable and resilient construction on the market.

Who is the board designed for:
From advanced freestyle unhooked manoeuvres to competition level, this board won’t let you down!

Features:
* ABS Sidewalls
* Inside Screen Printing
* Full Woodcore
* Fibreglass
* Triple Concave
* Adjustable Footstraps and Footpads
* G-10 Epoxy Fins

Riding Style: Freestyle
Skill Level: Intermediate / Expert
Length / Width: 130 x 39cm and 132 x 41cm
Core: Full Wood Core
Rails: ABS

One Comment »

• Antony says:

I am 73 kg ,the size 130×39 is ok for me? how this board performs in chop,i am waiting for your reply,thanks a lot

Leave a comment!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar blog.