Nixon teams up with leading surf forecasting source Surfline to deliver an innovative tide watch.
Using advanced technology to take surf watches to an entirely new level, Nixon and Surfline’s goal in creating the Ultratide was not to change the way people surf, but rather give surfers more information and to deliver it in real time so you’ll never not know.
The Ultratide – unlike virtually every smart watch out there today – has no pesky cords required to sync or charge. Syncing with your smartphone via Bluetooth delivers the most accurate and up-to-date surf conditions directly to your wrist. This is not predicted information… this is real time with 10 live data points including creating custom surf alerts for the spots you want and the conditions you like. Browse the entire Surfline network of spots – over 2,700 and growing – and select your favorites. Set up custom alerts for each spot, and the Ultratide will make sure you never miss an epic session again.
– Powered By Surfline: The global leader in surf forecasting for over 30 years.
– The world’s first surf forecast watch on your wrist.
– 10X More Locations: The Ultratide features more locations than any other watch with real-time access to Surfline’s global network of over 2,700 locations and growing.
– One And Done: Use one touch setup to sync the watch to your phone. Easy companion app makes things simple and seamless.
– Custom Surf Alerts: Create custom surf alerts for your favorite spots, and your Ultratide will alert you when the surf is good (or just how you like it) at your selected spots. Never miss an epic session.
– 10X Data Points And Real-Time Reporting: Traditional tide watches have 1 point of data. The Ultratide gives you 10 data points updated in real-time via Surfline’s feed.
– Share Your Session: Find, follow, share. Tell your 1,000 (or more if you’ve got ‘em) closest friends about your sessions with the Ultratide app.
– No Charging Required: Throw away those pesky cables, the coin cell battery requires no charging so you’re ready for every session whether you planned on it or not. Ditch the gadget cord. The Ultratide is battery operated, it’s as simple as that.
– Ultra Comfort: The silicone band is extra soft and flexible. Whale belly pattern on the back side of the band helps channel the water off your wrist.
– High Resolution Display: Super crisp digital display. Choose between a detailed or simple home screen view, and change the font between black and white.
– Strong: The solid stainless steel case and bezel means your Ultratide is rugged, tough and can withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at it.
– Patented Locking Looper: In a 400 year old industry Nixon was the first watchmaker to patent a locking looper to make sure your watch stays on your wrist and not at the bottom of the ocean.
– Auto-Geolocate: The Ultratide automatically locates the nearest surf spot to your current location.
The Ultratide will be available in 6 limited-edition colors by May 15