2011 BenWilsonSurf Noise
The first production kite, the Noise, from BenWilsonSurf is already available and right now you can get it for 999$USD
According BenWilsonSurf the Noise is all about versatility:
• It works in all wind directions in the surf.
• The Noise kite is all about smooth and consistent pull in all phases of the wind window. The kite characteristics are consistent, hooked or unhooked.
• When riding in side-shore or cross on-shore conditions the kite loves to drift down the line while riding a wave. A real break through in surf kite design is eliminating the stalling, falling back and roll over when the lines go slack. These have always been issues when riding waves in the past.
• A fast turning kite with smooth consistent power delivery.
• A great wave kite that also performs in all other disciplines.
• 5 strut hybrid design.
• Simple short bridle – reduces tangles.
• All pump – EPI (express point Inflation).
• Teijin canopy – the best canopy cloth available.
• DP Dacron – leading edge and struts (the highest strength lowest stretch available).
• Molded reinforced scuff guards to protect the leading edge from ground wear.
• Reinforced webbing on the strut seams, 2 piece struts for less seams.
• Dacron trailing edge for added surf strength.
• Less canopy panels for added strength, as sewing creates holes and potential tear points.
• Sizes 6, 8, 10, 12.
The Undertow Bar
The key breakthrough of our bar design is that all the elements are under the bar – hence the name the Undertow.
• With our bar you have nothing in front of face to distract you or flap around, this is why we call it the free view system.
• Our safety system has been tested and meets international standards, releasing at 5kg and with standing a load of 4ookg!
• Our unique swivel system is also under the bar which allows you to easily untwist your centre lines.
• Bar ends are soft to minimize board damage.
• Under bar de-power.
• Lightweight, made to float in the surf.
• Safety center line release with a push away eject system.
• Bar sizes – 17” and 20”.
BenWilsonSurf Test Team
More information after the jump