North Vegas 2008
The Vegas is Norths Hi-power freestyle kite
As progressive freestyle kiteboarding evolves, the Vegas adapts and conquers!
The ’08 Vegas is a high de-power C-design tuned for direct bar-feel and constant power to give you confidence when loading up, unhooking and throwing powered tricks and jumps.
Smooth, reactive steering gives the kite a very lively and crisp feel and also makes the Vegas perfect for kite-loops.
5th Element safety lets you go for glory with peace of mind while the Vegas’ quick, easy re-launch gets you back up and riding hassle-free after a wipe-out.
In ’08 the Vegas easily lives up to it’s reputation as the definitive freestyle kite with robust construction and unmistakable style.
Sizes: 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16
Vegas 08 : Massive improvement from 07
It feels more like the 06 Vegas.
- It has more grunt and kick when looping.
- Much lighter on the bar but still good feel.
- It has way more lift and better glide and hang time.
- Battens on the tips incorporated in to the inflated leading edge to stiffen the tips which makes the handling real direct. Battens on the trailing edge to reduce the flutter.
- Better upwind.Struts and reinforcing as per Rebel
- Massive improvement. Cool colours and graphics.
Similar to 07 with refinements to weight and size of components.Redesingned Ironheart; it is lighter and small and flat oval, not round. New smaller lighter cleat system. Stopper sytem on depower rope that works. Improved line floats. Nice and simple