Check out the main features and the promo video of Naish Kiteboarding lightwind kite, the Fly.
Its exceptionally light weight is primarily the result of removing the center strut. In doing this, the center section of the canopy performs like a spinnaker and generates incredible power in light wind.
The Fly uses the Park’s proven easy-handling design, which gives it superior turning ability, but it incorporates more overall sweep, which helps the Fly relaunch in marginal wind conditions.
* 15 meter kite with the power of an 18 and the turning of a 12
* Exceptionally lightweight
* Based on the proven Park platform
* Two strut design
* Amazing low-end
* Superior water relaunch in light winds
* Includes 10m extension lines