Tobias Hölter, Cabrinha & Xcel Teamrider shows how to do a back to blind in Kiteboarding.
1. Ride with medium speed to avoid over rotating but enough to get a good pop out of the water, that will buy you time to finish the move in the air.
2. Go into the rotation looking over your front shoulder.
3. Stop the rotation by bringing the bar to your front hip while looking at your board
4. Stretch your legs and subsequently try to focus the water surface
5. Pass the bar behind your back from you front hand to your back hand.